- To avoid health risks to those using the spa, never heat spa water to above 40°C (104°F). Keep spa use limited to 15-minute periods to avoid feeling nauseous.
- Because of the elevated temperatures, spa use is not recommended for pregnant women, young children and people with high blood pressure or heart problems.
- Do not use the spa when intoxicated or if taking medication that could cause drowsiness. If you take medication, see a doctor before using the spa.
- Do not use an electrical appliance such as a radio or hair dryer near the water.
- Hot water is the perfect setting for spreading infections. Do not use the spa if you have open sores.
- Always enter and leave the spa carefully.
- Remove any snow build-up on the cover.
- Lock all straps on the cover when not using the spa.
Safety and regulations
Spa safety tips
Published On 26 March 2016