- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 salmon steaks
- Combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Preheat the barbecue and reduce the heat to MEDIUM.
- Brush salmon with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the fish on the cooking grids, brush with the soy mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn gently, baste with the remaining mixture, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds, and serve immediately.
NOTE: to toast sesame seeds, place them in a small skillet on LOW heat and cook, stirring often until golden