Serve : 8
Difficulty : 2/5
Cooking time : 8 minutes"
- 1 pound (0,45 kilogrammes) d’asparagus
- 6 ounces (170 g) slices prosciutto
- 8 ounces (227 g) cream cheese with herbs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the gas grill to 400 ° F (205 ° C), season the cooking oil cooking grids. Remove the hard ends of the asparagus, chop or break them. Lightly toast the asparagus with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- One piece at a time, place the prosciutto slices on a flat surface. For best results, use a whipped cream cheese - it will be easier to spread. Carefully apply a small amount of cream cheese on each slice of prosciutto. Place three stalks of asparagus on the ham, roll up the ham around the asparagus. Place the wrapped asparagus on a grill accessory and place on the grill. If not, grill directly.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes until the prosciutto is crisp, turn once.