It takes approximately 3 days to install a semi inground pool. Please note that bad weather may cause delays.
One installation day :
- Location of the pool and passage of machinery
- Excavation and disposal of land
- Installation on concrete block
- Installing the French drain (auxiliary drain)
- Concrete Base on the braces (for models oval)
- Bottom drain in the cement
- Sand bottom
- Backfill with sand to the contour
- The installation of the filtration system and various accessories (heat pump, water heater, running, scale, etc.)
Expect extra charges for :
- Level differences of more than 6"
- Saucer depth of over 6"
- Removing earth and turf from your yard
- Removing stumps
- Installing a deck
- Installing a solar blanket roller
- Installing a water-heater with a bypass
- Connecting a gas line for a propane or natural gas water-heater
- Licensed electrician for electrical hook-up
- Removing sod
- Leveling the ground and digging the saucer (4 to 6 inches)
- Light(s) installation
Now call Lumi-O at 1 800 363-2396 to install the lighting. Make sure you have the Lumi-O contract in front of you when you call.