The Club WaterRower unique WaterFlywheel design produces an unrivalled simulation of rowing motion. With the use of water as a mode of resistance, you get a steady, natural and smooth movement through the use.
Consult our Health Briefs, to see which muscles you are exercising when using a rowing machine, or our Tips and advices section to see the rowing technique.
- Frame: American solid ash wood with danish oil finish
- Available color: white
- Maximum capacity: 700 lb (318 kg)
- Weight: 661/2 lb (301/2 kg) empty, 1031/2 lb (47 kg) with 17 l of water in the tank
- Resistance method: patented waterflywheel emulates natural dynamic of rowing
- Resistance levels: unique self-regulating resistance, infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Max. user height: up to 38" (96,5 cm) inseam
- Muscle groups used: all major muscles groups (84% of total muscle mass)
- Programs: 9 preset and manual settings
- Console: S4, multiple functions
- Maintenance: minimal, no lubrication required. Simply add a purification tablet every 6 months (available free of charge).
- Length: 82"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 20"
5 years on frame and 3 years on parts.